Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All by myself...

All of my life I've lived with other people. I lived at home till I was 22, moved in with my cousin & then lived my friend Heather (till she decided to get married).... but on March 26th I found myself signing a lease for a one bedroom apartment. Boxes packed, utilities turned on, pizzas ordered, family & friends on their way ready or not all my stuff was going from building 3 to building 7!

Because of this big change I found myself wanting to start a blog. I was gonna detail the adventures of being on my own. I had my first blog all planned out- It was gonna be about all the things I did by myself including going to work out & being the only person who showed up for class. It was a little fitting that I was adjusting to being on my own & I was the only one who came to workout.  Anyway, the blog got put on hold because several other people started blogs during that time & I just put it off.  
Now I've decided to take the time to write about whatever adventure or misadventure comes my way. So here goes nothing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment